Each of the nine weeks of our summer program has a theme around which we plan our activities and a Wednesday field trip with the exception of week one which begins on Monday, July 2nd. That Wednesday lands on July 4th and we will be closed for the holiday. The types of activities we offer in the summer include optional swimming at Evan’s pool on Mondays and Fridays (for children six years old and at least four feet tall), Wednesday field trips, sports, games, music, drama, arts & crafts, STEM learning and literacy, cooking, and activities to promote community activism.
Our updated summer 2018 plans and rates PDF will be available in mid February so please check back for that. You can see last year’s plans and rates below to get a sense of our program before the new information is available.
To check for the summer availability please contact us from late March through August 31st when our summer program ends. Our office can be reached at (206)525-5909 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you this summer!
- Download the New Student Registration Packet (pdf) or Returning Student Registration Packet (pdf)
- Download the 2017 Summer Plans & Rates (pdf)
- Download the 2017 Summer Camp Registration & Dates of Attendance (pdf)
- Download the Certificate of Immunization status (pdf)
- For new students only, write a check for $35 to “Green Lake School-Age Care Program” ($35 is a one time, non-refundable registration fee).
- Complete the registration packet for your new or returning student, summer registration program packet, and immunization certificate and mail to the address below or feel free to scan and email it.
Green Lake School-Age Care Program
6415 1st Avenue NE, Seattle, WA 98115
Please note that we cannot process your summer registration packet without a new or returning student packet.
Please contact us if you have any questions.