Green Lake School-Age Care Program (GLSA)
Registration Information for the 2023-2024 School Year
GLSA is an after-school enrichment program and a full-day Summer Camp for children ages 5 to 12 years old. We have been serving children in kindergarten through 5th grade for over 30 years.
GLSA picks up children from Green Lake Elementary School after school*, including early release Wednesdays. We provide a fresh snack and engaging activities daily. Our program is founded on the philosophies of nonviolent communication and social emotional coaching, and we support children in their development as empathetic community-minded individuals.
* GLSA welcomes students from all schools; however we do not provide transportation from other schools. Seattle Public Schools may provide a bus from neighboring elementary schools. Please inquire directly with SPS.
- Complete a New Student Registration Form or Returning Student Registration Form.
- Email valid immunization records (including Covid vaccination). All vaccination records must be medically verified. Examples include:
- A Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) form printed with the vaccination dates from the Washington State Immunization Information System (IIS), MyIR, or another state’s IIS.
- A completed hardcopy CIS with a health care provider validation signature.
- A completed hardcopy CIS with attached vaccination records printed from a health care provider’s electronic health record with a health care provider signature or stamp. The school administrator, nurse, or designee must verify the dates on the CIS have been accurately transcribed and provide a signature on the form.
- For new students only, send a $50 nonrefundable registration fee payable via Zelle (email@example.com) or check Green Lake School-Age Care Program, 6415 1st Avenue NE, Seattle, WA 98115
GLSA accepts tuition subsidies and we have limited scholarships available. Click here to see if you qualify for tuition support.
All are Welcome Here!
GLSA is committed to serving all children and families. We value the diversity of our families' cultural, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds and strive to create a program that challenges bias and honors all families' beliefs and practices. We will adapt our space so that all children can participate fully. GLSA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or economic background.