Interested in signing up for summer 2020? Please check back in February for our plans and rates! In the meanwhile you can get an idea of our program by checking out the 2019 plans and rates PDF below.
Each week of our summer program has a theme around which we plan our activities. The types of activities we offer in the summer include optional swimming at Evan’s pool on Mondays and Fridays (for children six years old and at least four feet tall), Wednesday field trips, arts & crafts, sports, games, music, drama, STEM learning and literacy, cooking, and activities to promote community engagement.
Questions? Our office can be reached at (206)525-5909 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you next summer!
- Download the New Student Registration Packet (pdf) or Returning Student Registration Packet (pdf)
- Download the 2019 summer plans & Rates (pdf)
- 2019 will be available soon. 2019 Summer Camp Registration & Dates of Attendance (pdf)
- Download the Certificate of Immunization status (pdf)
- For new students only, write a check for $35 to “Green Lake School-Age Care Program” ($35 is a one time, non-refundable registration fee).
- Complete the registration packet for your new or returning student, summer registration program packet, and immunization certificate and mail to the address below or feel free to scan and email it to email@example.com
Green Lake School-Age Care Program
6415 1st Avenue NE, Seattle, WA 98115
Please note that we cannot process your summer registration packet without a new or returning student packet.
Please contact us if you have any questions.