Welcome to Green Lake School-Age Care Program! GLSA is a state licensed, socially and emotionally focused child care in the Green Lake neighborhood of Seattle.
We run a super fun, theme based, full day summer camp. For summer 2022 the camp runs from June 27th-September 2nd.
GLSA still has open spots for the summer program! Please see below for the registration instructions and forms.
Questions about registration? Our office can be reached at (206)525-5909 or email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!
*GLSA will be operating under the Washington State’s Department of Health Covid-19 Safety Guidelines for child cares and summer camps until the Covid situation has concluded.
All are Welcome Here!
GLSA is committed to serving a diverse population of children and families. We value the diversity of our families’ cultural, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds and strive to create a program that challenges bias and honors all families’ beliefs and practices. We will adapt our space so that all children can participate fully. GLSA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or economic background.
- After you have confirmed we have availability by calling our office please download the New Student Registration Packet (pdf) or Returning Student Registration Packet (pdf) You can send a new or returning student packet through the website by using the links on the registration page.
- Download the 2022 summer plans & rates (pdf)
- Download the registration packet to indicate the days for which you would like to sign up. 2022 summer dates of attendance (PDF). Please scan and email this form.
- Download the Certificate Immunization Status Form (pdf) Your child’s immunization record must be recorded on this form and it must be signed for state licensing purposes. Please scan and email the form.
- For new students only, write a check for $35 to “Green Lake School-Age Care Program” ($35 is a one time, non-refundable registration fee) and mail it to the address below.
- Complete the registration packet for your new or returning student, summer registration & dates of attendance packet, and immunization certificate and email the forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to the this address.
Green Lake School-Age Care Program
6415 1st Avenue NE, Seattle, WA 98115
Please note that we will need a new or returning student registration packet and a signed immunization form on a state approved format to process your summer registration.
We are here to help, please contact us if you have any questions and we look forward to seeing you this summer!