Welcome! We will be open for summer 2021. Please check back and visit our site in late winter 2021 for our plans and rates.
See the 2020 plans and rates information on the bottom of the page to get a sense of our program!
All are Welcome Here!
GLSA is committed to serving a diverse population of children and families. We value the diversity of our families’ cultural, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds and strive to create a program that challenges bias and honors all families’ beliefs and practices. We will adapt our space so that all children can participate fully. GLSA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or economic background.
Questions about registration? Our office can be reached at (206)525-5909 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you this summer!
- Download the New Student Registration Packet (pdf) or Returning Student Registration Packet (pdf)
- Download the 2020 summer plans & Rates (pdf)
- Download the registration packet to indicate the days for which you would like to sign up. 2020 Summer Camp Registration & Dates of Attendance (pdf)
- Download the Certificate of Immunization status (pdf)
- For new students only, write a check for $35 to “Green Lake School-Age Care Program” ($35 is a one time, non-refundable registration fee).
- Complete the registration packet for your new or returning student, summer registration program packet, and immunization certificate and mail to the address below or feel free to scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Green Lake School-Age Care Program
6415 1st Avenue NE, Seattle, WA 98115
Please note that we cannot process your summer registration packet without a new or returning student packet.
Please contact us if you have any questions.